Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

aldugan

1. Found a Leak - Really Sick

I know that it's been a while since I've blogged, but I haven't been feeling the best and have now been in the hospital for a week with a leak. They are thinking I've had the leak the whole time and infection set in and that is why I became so sick last week.

If anyone is having pains when they eat and have trouble keeping food down please go get checked out. I was dehydrated and my potassium was dangerously low!

I was really weak, no energy, and it got to a point ...
  2. Ghrelin Gland vs. PMS

Beginning to wonder if the Ghrelin gland was removed. This might be a little TMI, but this is my PMS week and before surgery all I did was eat and then when my period came I didn't want anything to eat…I feel the same way. I was expecting to not feel this way since 85% of my stomach was removed a little over a month ago. I have even craved sugar, which is what I did before…especially chocolate.

This really scares me because I know of a person that works with my mom and she had the ...
  3. 1 mth Post-Op

4. Concerned…NEED FEEDBACK

Okay, so I posted in the forum about nibbling all day and someone posted back that what I was doing was very bad. Now I am really concerned!

In the mornings I get up and eat either cereal with skim milk or grits. After I have finished my breakfast is when I fix my protein drink (takes me all day to drink,so I sip on it all day, but if I drink my protein I don't get my water in). Then, for lunch I eat either grilled chicken, vegetables, gumbo juice, mac-n-cheese bowl, etc. and the ...
  5. Protein App

I know I haven't been on in a few days, but I haven't really had anything worth posting. I've been doing good; went to PCP Wednesday and had blood drawn, haven't heard back, so I guess all is good (no news is good news). Will go back next month for another follow up.

I downloaded an app to track what I'm eating. The app only tracks my calories and not my protein….looking for an app to track my protein. Noticing that I'm getting less than 600 calories a day in. I don't always drink ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast