Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. JESUS CHRIST is my HEALER, My DOCTOR!

2. Not sure what to call this!

Hello all my sleeved friends and future sleeved friends. I have begun to have feelings that are totally unusual for me...Please don't think me cruel in some of the things I am going to say.
    Before I was sleeved if I saw a large person...larger than myself I used to think at least I am not that big. I feel so badly about thinking this way. I used to go to the grocery store and just buy what ever I wanted and not really worry about anything on the lable. I was huge so why bother right? ...
  3. Adding to a previous pist of mine'Ahgast'

by , 05-20-2011 at 11:38 PM (My Weight Loss Journey since May 12th 2011)
    So it was what i thought i had a low blood pressure episode ;o(
    An it was random but it was after i had taken my blood pressure medicine
    Fir those that dont knw the symptoms they are below::

Many people with low blood pressure don’t have any symptoms.

Symptoms to watch for include:

Feeling dizzy, lightheaded, or faint.
    Having a fast or irregular heartbeat.
    Feeling sick to your stomach or vomiting.
    Feeling more thirsty ...
  4. Please pray hard for me!

hi so here's an update on my condition my Sleeve Family.

I am seriously considering of going back to the hospital and asking to be put in there for 2 or 3 days and get infused with IV. I have the upmost and good desire to eat and I lay out what I am supposed to "eat" (drink) isopure, gatorade, atkins shake, etc, and it just wont sit. I am sorry if I might sound like a baby cry but at this point the depression that has invaded my being and heart is more than I can bare with. ...
  5. I have a few suggestions ...

I have a few suggestions. For a clear protein, I suggest Protica Profect 50. It is a whopping 50 grams of protein in a 3.2 oz vial Protica - Detail

For a really great tasting protein powder, I suggest Max Protein. You can purchase at GNC or online. SEI Pharmaceuticals

To keep track of your calorie intake, measurements and weight. FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal This is really useful when you think you've stalled on your weight loss. You can look at ...

Updated 05-20-2011 at 01:33 PM by accordingtome

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report