Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. weight loss

Okay, I am six months out and down 72 pounds. On my second very very long stall. Feel like I haven't lost any weight in forever. But thanksgiving has passed and I did not gain any. Ate like a little bird. I have had a crazy chest cold going on for a little over a week. Spent all day in bed then realized that means I probably barely drank 8 ounces of fluid today. Gonna regret that.
  2. A brief update...hey gang!

Hey gang!

Today marks two years since I left my old life. 11/30/2013 was the last time I had a Dr. Doctor Pepper, XXL portions, cheese fries with extra cheese. I went on to a self-initiated and doctor approved 5 week pre-op diet.

Now, weight loss and health is good (in most areas). However, last week I woke up with my left eye bleeding. I am being tested for a tumor around the tear duct. That said, I am upbeat. My kidneys continue to improve (around 80%!) and ...
  3. Hair Loss

I had surgery on 6/4 and doing well. Recently, I went to my stylist and she indicated that my hair is continuing to shed. I remember a while back some on here talked about hair loss.

Please let me know what products I can use to combat this. I am happy with my weight loss but now I am depress about my hair loss.

Thanks ALL
  4. Calling All 2+ Sleevers

Hello everyone.....

I had my sleeve back in July 2013 and got down to 193, my goal was 193, but eventually got cocky and now I'm almost 230. I work out least 5 days a week, sometimes twice a day. I recently joined a gym that offer personal training and nutrition. The guy that was doing the nutrition part was saying I'm not getting enough calories in despite of my sleeve, keeping that I stick to protein and low carbs. Of course it's Thanksgiving/Christmas time and all those tempting ...
  5. Holy Cow - 3 Years!

Monday will be my 3rd anniversary of being sleeved so I figured it was time to post to the blog. Hope you all are doing well!

Maintenance is a b*tch. No way around that. My first year of losing was easier than my first year of maintenance but this last year of maintenance has been hardest of all. The upside is that I'm at a relatively steady weight. I had gotten down to 165-168 for a few months after my tummy tuck, then got in the 170-175 range. This past year I got up to 178# ...