Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

rushandtilley

How is Almanza?

Rate this Entry
Kinda scared and sketched out to get surgery done in Mexico... but keep hearing things about Almanza. How is he? And how long does it take to get a surgery date with him?

Submit "How is Almanza?" to Digg Submit "How is Almanza?" to del.icio.us Submit "How is Almanza?" to StumbleUpon Submit "How is Almanza?" to Google

Tags: almanza, mexico Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

On this site I have heard good things about Almanza's team. I read a few things that made me a little leary so I went through a different company in Mexico. Well partly because of what I read and partly because I only live 45 min from Juarez. So I went with Belite weight loss and had Dr. Jose Rodriguez. He and his team were amazing, the hospital was clean and I was able to get a surgery scheduled within a month after looking into it. So the process was quicker than i thought it would be. Good luck on your adventure in finding a doctor.
    Dr. Almanza and his team were AWESOME!!!! I am a nurse and he has performed the sleeve on myself and several of my friends/co-workers. None of us have regrets!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianasleeve
    Dr. Almanza and his team were AWESOME!!!! I am a nurse and he has performed the sleeve on myself and several of my friends/co-workers. None of us have regrets!!!!
    Awesome! How long did it take you to get the appointment with him and then your surgery date?
    You will be fine, just keep a good mind set