Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nancy23

Veteran Sleevers Invaluable

Rate this Entry
I honestly can't thank the veterans enough for continuing to post their progress, support newbies like me in our undying questions, stated emotions and just general support.

Each person has their own experience but its likely I can relate or connect with someone that's going through what I am experiencing. Not only that but it gives me hope and courage to know that people are undergoing surgery daily and changing their lives - I CAN TOO!

I've made a personal decision not to share my surgery with anyone other than my two sons and my mom and, because of that, I will have to deal with knowing that I have limited support. To know that this community exists - 24/7 is priceless. I'm addicted to this site for sure lol.

At the end of this, I want to be that veteran that gives back to this community. As a newbie and presleever - Veteran Sleevers are Invaluable! Keep doing it veterans!!!

Submit "Veteran Sleevers Invaluable" to Digg Submit "Veteran Sleevers Invaluable" to del.icio.us Submit "Veteran Sleevers Invaluable" to StumbleUpon Submit "Veteran Sleevers Invaluable" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i couldnt agree more! only one person in my life knows so this site has been amazing! i wish u luck
    After my husband (who's wonderful), this site is one of my major sources of support. I get tons of good info and insights here. I've met some lovely people here. I think it's just invaluable.
    You got this! And we're here for you.
    Ditto and thank you. Sometimes after 3 years it get hard to hear it all again, especially the complaints over and over but I know how much this site helped me so if my few comments help someone over the hump that makes it worth it. I learn every day too. Yes, it is addictive but a healthy one. Cheers
    Same here... We are all here to help each other out and to succeed in our journeys! We are all human afterall. Even myself being on the sleeved side for 12 days already, I still have questions pop up in my mind and everyone here is awesome because its a great support system! You truely get the answers you need here.
    This site was my "go to" place pre-sleeve, and it continues to be a place where I can come and learn from others and give back a little.