Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lindac

1. 5 pound loss in 3 months. That's it?

Hello All. I am nearly at my 7 month anniversary. I have been at 155 for about 7 weeks now. Why? I mean I know what I'm doing wrong, but I was wrong before and was still losing. Is 6 months when it all comes to a very slowwww halt? Back to basics right? Having to lose 20 more pounds for that last 2 months is maddening to me. Is it time to recalibrate? And how do you do that again? Because I will never do another protein shake again in my life! Thanks for any help.
  2. The Carb Creep

So in the last week I have been adding a new thing to my diet (I'm 8 weeks out of surgery). It's called SWEETS. Wow it is so important to log every bite you put past your lips. So, though I'm not Catholic, I have given up SWEETS for lent (because Christ got me this far it is the least I can do..). Be aware, very aware of what you put in this newly formed stomach. Cheating is so different than bad habits. I little bag of sweettarts, 1/4 chocolate donut, blah blah blah a day is a bad habit coming ...
  3. Sorry, but what is it with the constipation?

Is it the vitamins, cheese, iron pills? Sorry but pooping every third day can't be healthy! So should I be religious with the stool softener?? Ugh!!!
  4. Wow 1 lb down in 2 weeks..this sucks!

I know I know, don't give up hope. I can only keep doing what I'm doing and pray pray pray. No one knows the secret formula except hope. I really hope I lose more than this..
  5. 1/2 hour before and 1/2 hour after eating with the fluids is driving me crazy.

64 oz of water but I have to wait 1/2 before I eat and 1/2 hour after? This "new" habit is driving me crazy. No wonder I'm only getting in about 40 oz of water a day. Any suggestions?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast