Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KJH300

1. So... What was (bariatric) gastric sleeve surgery like for me? Sleeved on 8/25/15

So…What Was Bariatric Gastric Sleeve Surgery Like?

***WARNING: IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY (WLS), PLEASE TAKE MY EXPERIENCE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. EVERYONE’S EXPERIENCE IS DIFFERENT AND EVERYONE’S PAIN LEVEL IS DIFFERENT. THIS BLOG IS NOT MEANT TO SCARE THE FEAR INTO ANYONE. IT IS A REALISTIC EXPERIENCE THAT I DID NOT FIB ABOUT. IT IS HONEST. I HOPE YOU TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH BUT DO NOT JUDGE MY EXPERIENCE WITH WHAT YOU MAY EXPERIENCE***

Originally ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	507 
Size:	475.9 KB 
ID:	24915  
  2. Suggestions Welcome: What to bring to hospital?

I am going shopping for my surgery/care bag. My surgery is on Tuesday. I am looking for ANY suggestions on what to get/bring. Give me some ideas
  3. My Week of Funeral’s

The title…it sounds pretty serious or maybe even morbid, doesn’t it? I promise you, no physical, living thing died-well maybe a cow or two. Maybe it was a harsh title but really, I am selfish and perhaps a closet narcissist but I just want more followers. In fact, the more fitting title should have been, “My Consumption Funeral; Food and Drink Erotica-PG 13”. It is getting crunch time with my surgery. The reality is hitting me more and more each day, a new life is waiting for me. In fact, the day ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funeral pics.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	324.4 KB 
ID:	24876  
  4. My Week of Funeral’s

The title…it sounds pretty serious or maybe even morbid, doesn’t it? I promise you, no physical, living thing died-well maybe a cow or two. Maybe it was a harsh title but really, I am selfish and perhaps a closet narcissist but I just want more followers. In fact, the more fitting title should have been, “My Consumption Funeral; Food and Drink Erotica-PG 13”. It is getting crunch time with my surgery. The reality is hitting me more and more each day, a new life is waiting for me. In fact, the day ...
  5. My Hopes, Dreams and Goals: Being Fearful, Scared Shitless

It’s been exhausting putting on a brave face for this whole journey. The saying I am all to familiar with, “Fake it until you make it” is easier said than done in this situation. I’ve had moments of weakness this week with the thought of surgery around the corner. I cannot believe just next week I start my all-liquid-diet for 10 straight days until surgery and will continue to do that for a month thereafter. Needless to say, I am getting scared shitless-at times. Maybe the more accurate description ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast