Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ericam

1. 10 Months post-op

I know its been a while since I posted anything, been busy with kids, work, KIDS, and life in general.
    I am down to 172lbs, size 10/12. My lab work from my last doctor's visit turned out to be wonderful! My cholesterol and A1C are perfect, along with everything else. I am still trying to get as much activity in as possible, I average about 7 miles a week, walking 17mins per mile (jogging? yea, I am not coordinated enough for that). I feel wonderful! Sleep better, feel emotionally better, ...
  2. almost 9 weeks post op

Feeling great although I have hit a plateau. I'm stuck at 209 lbs! I started 8 days ago going regularly to the gym, doing pilates and tried a spinning (cycling) class. Still having issues getting all my protein in, but, I can tolerated hamburger really well and I do boiled eggs, peanut butter, etc. Its remembering to eat that is hard, since I'm not hungry.

I feel awesome, not so tired, no heart burn, not groggy.
  3. almost 6 weeks post op

Life is great! I feel wonderful! I am down 35 lbs and so far so good!
    I am eating semi soft foods; boiled eggs, cream of wheat, some finely cooked hamburger meat, grilled cheese. Still trying to get all my protein in. Its a battle
  4. 2 weeks post op

I am a whole 15 lbs lighter since surgery! I still find myself not hungry, having to remind myself to drink the water/fluids. Its so hard to remember. I am cooking for my family, in fact, my husband says I cook better since I have been starved. LOL he's a comedian.

I feel great, I do notice a "full" feeling when I drink too fast or with thicker soups. My senses have changed also. BACON stinks now, its so nasty smelling! Milk isn't sitting well still. JELLO tastes crappy, ...
  5. Day 2 Post Op...

Besides feeling groggy and sore, all is good.
    I have a lot of pain in my shoulders and under my diaphragm from having the gas put in during the procedure (you know, they blow you up like a balloon so they can see everything during a laproscopic procedure). Hurts to get up from laying down. Overall not so bad. If I compare it to my previous surgical experience, c-sections, its about the same amount of pain.
    Do I have nausea? I didn't have any after surgery. I did, however, hurt from
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast