Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Worried about loose sking after weight loss

I've been watching videos on youtube about loose skin after weight loss and I got horrified!! I need to lose about 80 pounds. If anyone out there lost about this much, please tell me what to expect. Thank you.
  2. From One Sleever to Another...

Hello fellow Sleever,
    I hope your weight loss journey is what you expected and more, just as mine has been.
    I was sleeved June 11th and have been averaging a 23 lbs. a month loss and it feels GREAT!!
    There was one thing giving me stress and posing a challenge…of course MONEY!
    Thanks to my friends Cathy and Ken who introduced me to this source of income and money savings opportunity. Since my introduction, I have helped others save money in their utilities while making ...
  3. Anyone ever hear about Gastric SURSET??

So I had my sleeve surgery on August 1, 2011, starting off at 284, now down to 238, down 4 sizes and over 17 inches lost. I can't believe I have lost this much weight soo fast. I am soo very pleased with my decision, but I need a little help...

I have a friend that is looking into a surgery called Gastric SURSET. I wanted to get some advise from my fellow sleevers, have you ever heard of the gastric SURSET when you were thinking about the sleeve. Anyone know more about it?
  4. :)

So i havent thrown up in 2 days and i got over my hump on the scale today was hovering for 6 days at 266.8 this morning i was 265 even down 20lbs and now having the hubby hide the scale and bringing it out only on mondays as to not drive myself insane everyday getting on it...
  5. Wow its been awhile....

It's been such a long time since I have post anything. I am now 7 weeks out from surgery, and have lost 45lbs!! I am now down into the 270's. I am so excited. I told the doc at my 6 week check up last week, I don't know why I didn't do this in the first place (as oposed to the band I had). He laughed. The only thing I dislike is that I have horrible heartburn again (which I used to have before I was banded 2 years ago) and sometimes acid reflux when I sleep. Nothing that medicine wont cure lol. ...