Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. insurance doubts

I am exactly 2 weeks from finding out if insurance is going to cover my sleeve which is scheduled for November 21st. I am terrified that they won't cover it even though I've done everything. I'm terrified that if they say no I'm going to go into binge mode. How did everyone deal with waiting to find out!!!!!!??????
  2. No, I have not died! But the lack of sex might just kill me.

Caution this blog contain sexual content please read at your own risk. It has been a long time since my last blog. I thought I would post to say that I have not died. Yes, I am alive and well. Life has been very crazy. My husband just got back from a 4 month business trip and now his job is going to send him away for a year. Yes, you all read that right a whole year. At least it means a temp pay raise of 24,000 a year. I am calling that my lack of sex pay. I am not sure it is worth it. ...
  3. new website for dr.kelly

Hello all, just wanted to make sure that everybody knew of dr. kelly's new website. It's http;//www.ramoskelly.com It's pretty cool site
  4. Complications 30 days after surgery

I had my surgery on 9/8/2011. I went back to work after 10 days. On October 3rd, I was admitted to the hospital with a abscess infection in my spleen and liver. Today, I finally have been able to gather enough strength to update my blog. It's been a tough go for things. Antibiotics have sapped alot of my strength. I'm hopeful that I have made it though the gauntlet. I will be returning to work on November 1. I could use some help with food plan Ideas because I'm running out of them. Thanks ...
  5. Paying Attention to My Body

I've only been out of surgery a little over a week. I'm still sore. I'm still sleeping on my recliner because it hurts to twist out of bed. I started back at work today - just a half day - and it completely wore me out.

Still, I've learned more about my own body this last week than at any other time in my life. I know that I have been using food as a crutch. I woke up from my surgery "hungry", when the real words should have been "scared, regretful, angry, tired". ...