Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Protein (Recipe) Review - Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake :D

Had this today, it was VERY yummy! Tasted like a Reese Cup!

1/2 c skim milk
    1 c ice (or to desired thickness)
    1 scoop Vanilla Matrix*
    1 pack Sugar Free Swiss Miss Chocolate*
    1 TBSP Peanut Butter (which kind you like)
    3 packs Splenda

Blend well.

* NOTE: You can use Chocolate Matrix and instead of the Swiss Miss and Vanilla.
  2. Cereal

I need recommendations on what kinds of cereal people are eating. So far Corn Flakes have been my choice but are they too harsh? I also like Post Raisin Brain without the raisins - they may too much sugar.

Thanks.
  3. 4 days post op

Im new to this site and im 4 days out from my sleeve and I think im doing pretty good but im just wanting some ideas for clear soup ideas, im so tired of just chicken broth and misa soup! Can I have just the liquid from egg drop soup?
  4. 4 week visit

The doc gave me the go-ahead to start adding back whatever I'd like since I am recovering so well. I am in awe at how little I need...and how careful I am. LOL! It is sooooo different than how I was in my old life.
    If I was given free-rein, I would have ran with it and gone crazy. Now, I am grateful to be able to begin this new life with food but I have no desire to rush it. In fact, I find myself eating fish....cream of wheat...and soup since I saw him.
    Yes. All soft foods.
  5. WLS and neuropathy

Yesturday morning I woke up and my left foot was numb. I didn't think anything about it. It happens, right? You sleep kinda funny, once you get up and moving you get that pins and needles feeling going on right? Nope. Didn't happen.
    At first I didn't worry about it. I did my thing for the day, noticing that my foot would not work right. I couldn't just lift my foot, I could lift my leg but not my foot. The numbness just would not go away.
    So after talking with my daughter and my ...