Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Not losing

Well had my GS june 20 was doing really good then my B1 was way to low and now on shots for b1 and b 12. Then my thyroid was off bad started taking the pills for it and gained 8 pounds back.They say it will leveal out but it is depressing to gain after doing good. I am lost and really need help wit what to cook to eat healthy. I dnt eat alot but my family is eatting out because i am not cooking much afraid if i do cook it will be the wrong things. Going in dec back to dr and see what else i can ...
  2. Mexico with Dr. Almanza--need some feedback please

I have my surgery scheduled for January in Utah. However, being cash pay I am seriously considering a trip to Mexico instead. I'd like honest feedback about people's experience with Dr. Almanza and even Dr. Alvarez. Feedback about the facilities, overall experience, complications, timeline from first contact to surgery! Do you need a passport? Is it a safe place? If you brought your spouse, what did they do? Anything else that may help me make this very difficult decision. I think I most ...
  3. I think Im stalled!

I had my surgery on the 9th and I have lost about 25lbs, but for the pass four days Im still at 230lbs. I have just tried mashed potatoes yesterday and got down about 5oz with gravy and then nothing. I want to knw will my weight start dropping again, or am I stalled.
  4. Opposition

I just started being open about my surgery with my friends and co-workers. I waited til now mostly because I wanted to be sure everything was official. Now that I am at the point where I have the insurance approval and surgery is scheduled, I'm slowly telling people. Friday I ran into my first 'anti-surgery' reaction. Ended up in an hour long conversation in which my friend semi-lectured me on how I can lose the weight without surgery. (he is a former marine, which explains a lot) I knew I would
  5. First post op post ...sleeved on 11/15

Hey everyone, I wanted to post something since
    Surgery. I got sleeved on 11/15 so I'm five days out
    Everyday I feel stronger and less sore. I'm doing my
    Best with food and liquids. I feel like next week wil
    Be better I'm concentrating on rest and sip.sip sip
    While I'm awake I kept down some farina this am
    And then some tomato soup I.love my vitamin water
    I can even do 1oz. Of 2% milk. I'm down alredy 12 lbs
    3 lbs are pre opt diet and 9 post ...