Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Happy Thanksgiving

by , 11-24-2011 at 04:14 PM (ALLELUIA! At Goal, finally!)
    Hello everyone,
    What is it that you are thankful today?

I would like to wish everyone a very wonderful Thanksgiving holiday... I am thankful for so many things in my life... Family, friends, home, food, and the support of this great forum.. This year, I am most thankful to God, for allowing me to have survived my surgery, recuperating my health well, and being able to achieve my weight loss goal soon!

My best wishes of happiness, love, friendship and thankfulness ...
  2. happy thanksgiving and surgery soon

Hey,

Well just had a great meal, its starting to feel like my last meal. I'm starting to feel excited and anxious as in 5 days is my surgery. Being an eater for 24 years the thought of not eating for the next 6 weeks but liquids is scary. all this "fear" or not eating is over powered by the awesome thoughts of losing my weight, being able to move easier, look better and go shopping in any store.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.
  3. happy thanksgiving and surgery soon

Hey,

Well just had a great meal, its starting to feel like my last meal. I'm starting to feel excited and anxious as in 5 days is my surgery. Being an eater for 24 years the thought of not eating for the next 6 weeks but liquids is scary. all this "fear" or not eating is over powered by the awesome thoughts of losing my weight, being able to move easier, look better and go shopping in any store.

4. happy thanksgiving and surgery soon

Hey,

5. cant seem to get enough calories in

Hi all, I am 10 days post op and still can not manage to take in enough fluids period. i just started on full liquids on monday, i seem to only take in maybe 300 calories if im lucky. did anyone else have this problem at first?