Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. HALF past my GOAL!!! Terrific isn't it???

by , 01-04-2012 at 03:28 PM (ALLELUIA! At Goal, finally!)
    Hi everyone
    I hope everyone had a healthy and wonderful holiday season and all of you are keeping up with your wls diet, and incredible journeys!
    I would like to share with you that I am half past my goal weight!!! I am so happy and would like to thank all of you for keeping up with my blogs and postings and motivating me whenever you can.
    Group and personal motivation is the heart and vital part of this site and I love to help everyone to succeed as well. ...
  2. Pre op diet has began!

Hi all, i started my pre op diet today, oh my god its hard! Why when you know you cant have something you want it more! I know it will get easier but i need to rant! The shakes taste so bland, any ideas on making them taste better?
  3. Are you Hugging me or "feeling" me?

So has this happened to anyone else? I am a hugger, lots of my friends and family automatically hug me when they see me. But when i got down to about a size 6, I started noticing something a little unsettling. Sometimes i would feel their hands moving on to my shoulders and shoulder-blades like they are feeling my bones! I don't know how to act when they do it because i know they are just concerned, and they love me enough in the first place to hug me. The problem I have with it is it feels invasive ...
  4. Sleeved 9-17-11 and down 67 lbs!

Hi all just wanted to share since I read a lot of the posts but hardley ever post anything. I was skeeved 9-171-- and already I am down 67 lbs! Wow! If your off to a slow start don't fret it gets better. Livin and Lovin It!
  5. Surgery..

Hey everyone, i have an appointment on the 24th of this month and im not sure why this is? can someone talk me through the procedure? Thanks!!