Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Surgeons in Western Australia

Hi All,

Just doing the gruellling, find a surgeon thingo. Can anyone recommend anyone in WA. And just as an estimate what approx would be out of pocket expenses in OZ.have private top hospital cover with Bupa.
  2. Good days are ahead!!

YEA!!!!!! I am scheduled and deposit paid
    I am scheduled to go with Dr Almanza 8/31 in Mexico..anyone else going at that time???
    So happy had to share! I LOVE all of you guys on here such wonderful encouragement and great advice!! thank you !!!
    I am going alone and cant wait to get my new life started!!! Wooo hooo (doing silly dance)
  3. Almost done!!

Well, my sleep study came back and no cpap for me...yahhhh! Went to the Hemo today and no problems, All I have left is the cardio and psyc. doctors!
  4. Ver nervous about getting sleeve double thinking".........

So I'm about two weeks away from my surgrey and starting to double think if it worth it to risk my life to lose weight.....all I can think about are my two children"....did anyone else feel like this before their surgrey ???
  5. Scale confusion

so it's been 14 days since my surgery and my scale is driving me crazy with the ups and downs for example this morning I weighed 183 and after my shower this evening I weighed 187.......what am I'm doing wrong? I know I'm not getting all my protein in but really 4 lb difference...this is starting to get me frustrated.