Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Welcome Wagon and a deeper understanding.

Hey everyone, I've been given a Welcome Wagon plaque for being so busy on the forum, thanks!
    More importantly I feel that from learning so much through you all sharing your experiences that I'm truly developing a deeper understanding of how this procedure works as a tool that you have to use properly.
    I love Oooweebaby Patty calling her post op belly her new baby stomach, as that's really what it will be like. You wouldn't stick a spoonfull of chewy lumpy food down a new baby's throat, ...
  2. So here's the skinny on my surgery ;)

A lot of you know, I was terrified of the waking up in pain part... well, I discussed this w/my anesthesiologist (as instructed on this website by many) and she was kind enough to knock me out before I ever got to the operating room! YAY! Then, she let me sleep long enough to get over the worst of it. AWESOME! True, I was uncomfortable when I woke up because it is major surgery, but it was nothing I couldn't handle.
    I am amazed at how fast I am recovering. I have already pushed my diabetic ...
  3. HELLO, so this is me!

Hello, everyone, I decided to post my actual picture of me. The reasons I had for not wanting to show my actual face, I don't think are valid anymore. The main reason being that I didn't want anyone, I know, to know that I was having this surgery done. After being a part of this sight for a while now I see that most people are on here for the main purpose of having the surgery done or inquiring about it. If anyone I know sees me on here, it is more than likely because they are contemplating ...
  4. 1 more class!

Speaking to the insurance with the doctor, I've only got to do 3 sessions with the nutritionist, so I've got 2 down, 1 to go. I may do the other 3 just in case something is wrong with what the lady says. But she seemed very sure of it. I'm hoping she was right, but we won't be able to verify until around the first of the year after I get my insurance information. I have managed to lose a little weight each month, so I think that'll be a good thing once I submit my paperwork showing I'm working. ...
  5. very happy

October 9th will be my 3 months after surgery. So far I have lost 43 pounds. It seems like a dream to see the scale out of the 200's. But I have been working hard. Walking everyday.