Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Time is flying!

So my last post I was excited to have a surgery date. Today I had my pre-op appointment for blood work and a package of special soap. They let me know to be at the hospital at 5:30am this coming Thursday, I will be the first procedure of the day! Now I am bouncing all over the house getting things cleaned up so the week after will be relaxing. I am starting to stage all my clear liquid diet items. I started a chicken in the crock pot to make myself some fresh broth, the thought of canned or ...
  2. Still waiting and getting disappointed and depressed again

It's been a very long journey for me. I started on this years ago in Myrtle Beach want thru all the preliminary things you have to do to no avail. The price was astronomical and my insurance refused to cover anything after trying many times. I decided to to check out this weightlossagents.com and it all sounded promising. Had my consultation with Dr Michael Choi and found out since I have Barretts esophagus that I had to get another EGD done. I had that done 5/25/2017 and when I started this journey ...
  3. Almost 6 months out, first REAL stall...

I know what I need to do to 'overcome' the stall (make sure I get my fluids in, redouble my efforts to get in enough protein, regular exercise, and patience) but I finally understand how frustrating this FEELS. I've read many peoples' posts about how frustrated they are with their weight stalling out for weeks at a time, I just never FELT their frustration until now.

I have been REALLY lucky and have not really had a stall until now... I had a week here or there where my weight bounced ...