Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Hair Loss!!

Yup...it's happening and i'm not thrilled about the 3 month hair loss. I had a full head of hair when I was younger than after unhealthy dieting it resulted in massive hair loss. I became very conscious of my hair loss and started using hair extensions which made it worse. Once i realized how bad it gotten where it was thinning on the stop, I starting applying biotin shampoos and vitamins in my life which helped regrow some hair back. For now the hair loss is not too noticeable but seeing the loose ...
  2. Learning new things every day!

Today I discovered that if I start drinking water as soon as I wake up, Im not hungry! Ive been really struggling with feeling hungry and my surgeon wants me to get down to eating three meals a day instead of having small meals every few hours, which is what my body is telling me to do. Im not eating real meals. I can eat 3/4 of a turkey burger (patty) or 3 tablespoons of fat free cottage cheese or my protein shake if I take it slow. Things like that. Im staying under my 1000 calorie daily limit ...