Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Im Lost

I haven't posted anything in awhile. I found out on Mother's day that my husband has been having numerous affairs for the last 2 years. Im devastated. I haven't been eating or losing weight. I feel so stupid and fooled. He didn't want me to get this surgery because he thought I would lose weight and leave him. I didn't get a chance to. I thought he was a good man and a good provider. Come to find out I didn't even know how much he made because he had money direct deposited into a separate ...
  2. Week 1.5

Well, it's funny, but every day I get better and better and yet today I had a set back. I can't place my finger on why I was so weak today. The temperature is getting warmer out and I guess I wasn't prepared for this early morning situation with my brother.

Yesterday, my brother came over to help me take my garbage out because I didn't want to lift anything. He took me to Home Depot so I could buy a new patio umbrella and have him put it in for me too. So today, he came over not too ...
  3. Just 4 days!

Oooo boy! I am so excited! And nervous...
    Everything seems to be going well. I have ordered my vitamins. Although they will not arrive before surgery so I wont get them until day 10 maybe and I am supposed to start day 7. That's ok, I am sure the 3 days wont do too much damage.
    My biggest challenge right now is I am dreaming of food I cant have! Literally I am sitting here at work and I am just imagining a bagel with a huge egg and some bacon with some yummy melted cheese on it ... ...
    Tags: pre op Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report