Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Do a little dance...make a little love....get down tonight......get down tonight....

https://youtu.be/LHEsE9yN2CY

I hope you are all up dancing because guess who hit her goal weight today??? THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE!!! I feel like I have just won the freaking lottery. While I was completely satisfied with where I was...there is just something mental about hitting your goal weight. I was scared that 120 was too small. Too thin. Too low. I was probably never going to make it. Right? I mean, we have all been there. Set goals. Tried with all our might like the ...
  2. Active group?

Are than any groups that are active in 2017. Most groups I have looked at have nothing posted for years.
  3. They call me GG and MONK MONK

Hi,
    My name is Eileen and I had sleeve surgery on May 31st. I really have felt great, no nausea and no vomiting. I had planned to have weight loss surgery bypass 15 years ago along with my older sister but backed out. Then 12 years ago my baby sister was having stomach bypass so I was going to have it then, but I backed out. Both times I felt like something was off and I didn't need to have it. Well as I have gotten older, (now 55), I have diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, depression, ...
  4. 17 months : between flash flood and card boxes

I'm still really puffy from my weird allergy last week. My face is still a little swollen on one side but I'm probably the only one noticing. I'm still two pounds up...I lost only half of what I gained with the medication...not a big deal but those medications do save our lifes but ...this is toxic for real...

On an other subject, I felt really home sick since Friday...which is really unusual for me..I mean..."home" is France or the US...or at least where people understand ...