Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. dr mario almanza's patients and now what and how thet feel about the surgery?

so im doing reseach on my soon to be dr. and im not feeling so trustworthy . actually its scaring me some more. i would like to know has anyone had DR. almanza and how was he and the out come of the surgery?
  2. can blogs be edited once they're posted?

can blogs be edited once they're posted?
  3. Good Golly..... T Minus 14 Days and Counting......

Wow.... I can't believe that I am down to only 2 weeks before my surgery! I am very excited and very anxious (in a good way)!!!! My surgeon's office just called to see if I had any questions for them... I really did not have a lot to ask.

It has been kind of a whirlwind in my life and I feel like I am reclaiming myself through this surgery. Like I have mentioned previously, I am not telling many people in my life about the upcoming "Independence Day" of one said Gigi... ...
  4. First few days,,,,,

Hello all, especially those that are scared of the process getting your sleeve. I was honestly terrified. It did not help when I was called and had my surgery time changed from first to second of the day. I did not need any more thinking time.

Looking back now I am laughing at myself, even though I know the fears were real to me as they are to you. I arrived at the hospital about 15 minutes before my scheduled check in time. Good thing was they did not have me sit in a waiting ...
  5. what help can you get after the surgery if needed?

so im just wondering if something were to happen after you get home ( god willing that it wont ) but for some reason that it does .... my question is are dr's in the states willing to help you?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast