Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Week 3.5

I haven't posted for a while only because I don't want to seem like I am complaining when I hear all these stories of rapid weight loss right after surgery and not only that but how much exercising everyone is doing right after surgery.

I am experiencing slow weight loss, a lot of pain around my stomach...like when I lean over to pick something up, I can feel my stomach. Then I have a knot on my sternum that was never there before. I am having a problem with dehydration for some reason. ...
  2. 3 years, 1 month starting over.....again

Pretty embarrassing to be writing this honestly. I feel like I've failed myself. I've gained back almost 20 lbs and never reached my goal. I am in a reset mode (again). Unfortunately the stress, travel, and family losses have taken its toll on me emotionally and physically, but I am done with putting myself last. I have started to journal again, doing a cleanse, and reintroduced my shakes. I have made it clear to my family and work associates that I need help and NO! is going to be a big word ...