Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 13 Month Post-Op & 75lbs gone!

I am chugging along, and absolutely no regrets for choosing this path.

I am still learning and adjusting to being a "sleeved person" in a non-sleeved world. Eating is less complicated now, not that it really was, I am able to eat just about anything. I still eat in small portions just like my nutritionist taught me... serve yourself a 1/4 cup and you still feel hungry get another 1/4 cup.

My lifelong adjustment now is that I can easily eat 3 oz of lean meat ...
  2. The Support here...A New Surgery Time!!

THANK YOU so much for all the support everyone here has given me. You have really blessed my heart. I do APPRECIATE it all! You are GOOD PEOPLE as my grandmother would say! lol

Now...on Yesterday my Dr's office called and said they RESCHEDULED MY SURGERY TIME! I said "Okay!" I am thinking more in the afternoon, I can just chill in the hospital bed and enjoy the rest....THAT CHIC SAID be at the hospital Monday Morning at 5:30am surgery time is at 7:30 am, You are 1st! ...
  3. Coming up on FOUR years out!

Hey y'all!!! I see a lot of new faces amongst the posts! That makes me happy!! Shout out to anyone still lingering around from the 2012-2013 time frame!

Like my title says, I'm approaching 4, yes FOUR, years post-op. Things in my life have taken a drastic turn from where they were at the beginning of my journey about 4 1/2 years ago. I never made it to my "goal weight" but I did drop 8 numbers in my pants size! Also went from a 2X top to just a plain ole L.