Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Allergic reaction...and weight gain again!

Live and learn...

On Monday I was happy that our supermarket got a new container delivered (imported food) so I went there during lunch to get our basics before it was all gone.

Since I didn't have time to have a proper lunch I just had a slice of cheese and started to feel really sick in seconds, blisters on my lips, mouth swelling, stomach pain etc. I took immediatly an antihistaminic medication (twice), and was happy the allergy symtoms stopped before it became really ...
  2. What got me here?

I have arthritis, and nerve back pain severely. And carrying around almost 250lbs wasn't fun and fulfilling. I am doing this to help get my life back. I know it's a tool in my weight loss adventure. But it's a tool that I need to help save my life. I love Me don't get it wrong, but I am not loving all the extra I have. I have learned so much about the gastric sleeve surgery and I know Me and only Me are responsible for My success. I am ready for the journey. As my neighborhood kid friends would ...
  3. Weight Regain

I notice a lot of folks are going back for a modification surgery after 5 years or so. Is regaining weight and having to do this surgery more than once a common occurrence? If so, any thoughts about why.