Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. And waiting on the last to fall.....

Took me about 10 days but lost another pound. As I have gotten closer to goal I figured the last pounds would be hard to lose. Surprisingly, they haven't been as hard as I thought. I have just continued on my path and they are coming off slowly but surely. I am just a pound away from my goal weight. I feel absolutely healthy and confident. I am pretty sure I have at least a couple of pounds of excess skin. I would think about 3-5. I took a few more pics today. I am losing slower now so ...
  2. Stressed to the max

I feel like all I ever do is complain, and I feel that way because it's true. There's always one crisis after another hitting my family, and I always feel like I'm at my breaking point. How I'm still here I'll never know.

I still have ongoing major pain with my left shoulder and neck. I've gone to all the appointments, done everything exactly as I've been instructed, nothing has helped. Doctor at last appointment noticed I have obvious weakening on my left side (my dominant side) ...
  3. T Minus 22 Days (...and counting)

Finally I am down to 22 days until surgery. I know it will fly by now... we have a busy few weeks coming up that I am counting on all the activity to help take my mind off my anticipation . Sitting here today, about to embark on a day of cleaning and preparing for my week and I can't help but let myself dream of how different I will feel and look in a few short months. I have been wearing the same clothes, over and over, I am not buying new now LOL and not an 18 or 20. The slacks, skirts and ...