Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Officially no longer overweight!!!!

So today is the day that it finally happened. I hopped on that scale and it said 123....and just like that I am officially no longer overweight. I have not felt overweight in about 10 lbs...maybe more. But it is still so very, very nice to know that I am no longer classified as overweight. Isn't is curious how much merit we put on these stupid labels? I mean, it is dumb that this meant so much to me. It is not like someone knows that my BMI had me as overweight unless I tell them because I ...
  2. Pregnancy after sleeve! How much did you gain? 2+ years out

I've been looking online to find topics on this, but I can't find anything that relates to my situation. Can anyone 1.5+ years out tell me about their pregnancy experience after their sleeve? I had my sleeve back in May 2014, and did great! I went from 275 to 169 lbs & wore a comfortable size 10. I went back to my office job last June and steadily gained 18 pounds & then found out I was pregnant in April! So, now I'm 3.5 months pregnant and up 5 pounds on top of the 18 that I gained beforehand! ...