Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 16 months : 100 gr at a time

Hello friends!

Those busy last weeks didn't let me much time to read you or post, but I'm still there thinking about you all!

My weight is still going down little by little, currently losing 100gr per week. It's one pound per month, not much and I can see that even if I walk a lot (10 km per day for 3 days this week) it doesn't really change the result at the end. Because there's a few weeks here and there where I lose nothing at all so one pound per month is the average ...
  2. How long does it take you to eat your standard meal?

I'm currently a little over a month out, and down about 35lbs. I was wondering how long it takes you to eat your meals. I can tolerate up to about 4 oz, depending on what I'm eating, could be less. I find the mushy foods I can handle more, and things more solid I can handle less.

Any way, I think I'm eating it to quickly. How long does it take you to eat your meal?
  3. 79 pounds gone!

Just one more measly pound and I will have hit -80 pounds GONE. Every morning when I wake up early, I feel my hips and waist in bed and think "Is it really gone?" (the flabby fat.) I have to do a double take when I walk by my big bathroom mirror because I still can't believe in this short time (almost 10 weeks out) I have dropped this much, this quickly.

I have found which foods I can easily eat with NO issues (chicken thigh meat, white fish, soft steamed green veggies)- ...
  4. Still struggling.

At the point I am drinking water and protein shakes.
    I am grateful I made this decision to have this tool in my life.
    My highest weight which was on 5/31/2014 was 350. That was the day the surgeon removed my GIST cancer. I got down to 317. That was my weight when I started my 6 month supervised diet in Oct. 2016. I got to 301 by March 2017. But since I was over the supervised diet. I went back up to 307. Which was my weight on 5/5/17 When I started the pre-op diet. I lost 19lbs ...
  5. I madeeeeeee it!!!!! ONEDERLAND!!!!!

It's one thing to be out of the 3's , then the 2's and nowwwwwwwwww I'm officially in the 1's!! Oh what an amazing feeling! I lost slower than a lot of people and I'm so happy that I am finally here!! It has been such an amazing journey and I'm so Thankful for all of the people I have met here!!! Thanks for all of the advice that you have given me. I love all of the options we have. I mostly follow a diet on most days of high protein-low carb. But the other days I eat small portions of whatever ...
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast