Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Neurorat

Post op day 1 (con't)

Rate this Entry
Last night was definitely better than the night before. I was able to have my first broth last night. It went really well, no nausea, no heartburn. Today I may try sips of a protein shake or some greek yogurt.

I tried some of the low sugar gatorade last night. It was a pleasant surprise that it was way too sweet! I mixed it 1 part gatorade to 3 parts water which is perfect. I know you all said it would be this way, but I have such a sweet tooth that I am happy not to be the exception to the rule.

My abdomen is still muscle sore, but I do not think that I will need the Lortab today. I am walking well and it makes me sleep for about 4-5 hours at a time.

Submit "Post op day 1 (con't)" to Digg Submit "Post op day 1 (con't)" to del.icio.us Submit "Post op day 1 (con't)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Post op day 1 (con't)" to Google

Comments

I'm super glad things are getting better. I'm five days post op and each day gets better and better. I'm not allowed to have protein drinks yet until week 2 so I can't wait to give them a go again! Bet of luck