Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Surgery 3 days ago, have black stool

Surgery 3 days ago, had black stool two days later, my Dr. didn't even know what to tell me. Just said it was unusual and asked if my heart rate was over 110 and feeling dizzy when standing, which I don't have these symptoms. I've read both sides, that it's normal but also that it's not....
  2. Morning

Good morning sleevers!! I haven't posted since day 3 of fitcamp so I figured I'd better. Days 4-5 we stepped up the work outs a bit. Went from a 200 meter run to 800. 800 meters on the row machine. All to prepare us for day 6. Filthy 50! This work out consisted of: 50 box jumps
    50 jumping pull-ups
    50 kettle-ball swings
    50 ...
  3. 19 months and a "new" country

Those past weeks have been so complicated I'm not even going to go into too many boring details that are not linked to the sleeve, but stress level has been really really high.

Moving out of Taiwan, living all those amazing friends behind, arriving in France where my mother just had a heart attack when we were actually boarding the plane...that gives you an idea of the turmoil.

Besides drama everyday, I managed to eat so well, I just amaze myself.
    We arrived ...
  4. Keeping close to the bathroom!

I had my Gastric Sleeve about 4 weeks ago. On several occasions I have to get to a bathroom because whatever I ate created terrible cramps, etc.

I'm wondering if I have become Lactose Intolerant; I had some ice cream and it seems to happen the day after I eat it. Does anyone have any similar issues?
  5. Post op questions.

I have a question and I need someones help please. I went to the clinic because i have been able to hold food down. The clinic told me i have a gastric stricture but I cant get any doctor from there that will touch me. They all tell me to see my surgeon. I need advice has anyone else has this issue? Does anyone know of any doctors in the Louisiana area that will help me. I feels like it is getting worse by the day and the accid relfux its causing is killer.