Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

NickyNooNoo

1. I'M HOME!!!! Day 3 post op!

Well I'm thrilled to say I am now home, and feeling great! My dye test this morning came up fine, and I was very relived to have my drip and other tubes removed- including the drainage tube ( GROSSEST FEELING EVER!!!!), and as lovely as the nurses and doctors were, I was so glad to see the back of them!
    I came home to a sparkling clean house and a gorgeous bunch of flowers waiting for me from my hubby! My furbabies were super excited to see me, so I am rapt to be home. The first thing I did ...
  2. Day 2 Post Op- THANKYOU!!

Hello Everyone!!
    Well I made it through the surgery and I'm now on Day 2!
    All went well in the surgery- no complications at all. Wounds are easily being controlled with pain relief- the only difficult part is putting up with the shoulder tip pain from the gas used in surgery. There's not a great deal that can be done about it besides a heat pack and moving around to flush out the gas.
    I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to those of you who have sent me your prayers and well wishes, ...
  3. 1 more sleep!! Gaaahh!!! Nerves kicking in..

So my day has almost come!! One more sleep! I can't believe the time has passed so quickly! Especially considering I didn't think I'd make it past the pre-op diet stage! (which by now has become super easy, although I still crave 'real' food!!)
    I am about 90% excited and 10% nervous!! I'm sure the latter number will increase slowly over the next 24 hours!!!
  4. It's the final countdown!!!

5 days to go.. 5 days to go.. 5 days to go!!!!
    I am so freakin excited right now!!!! I can't believe the day is almost here! The start of my new life!
    After all the hurdles I have had to encounter in the lead up to my surgery, I can finally relax and look forward to the new me. I honestly did not think that I would make it through my 14 day pre-op diet in one piece, but here I am, several kgs lighter and with loads more energy! I am incredibly proud of myself for sticking to the diet ...
  5. Day 5 Pre-Op and I'm feeling great!!

I really never thought I would be saying this, but 5 days in to my pre-op diet and I am feeling pretty fantastic!
    After waking this morning, I stepped on the scales and saw that I have dropped 3.5kgs! This works out to be almost 1kg per DAY! I am thrilled beyond words and am feeling so inspired to continue with this until my big day!
    I can see subtle changes in my body, as can my husband- who is being so incredibly supportive of me though this entire process.
    For the first ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast