Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Crystal H

21 weeks pregnant // 19 weeks post- op

Rate this Entry
Hi to everyone who knows my situation and sorry I have been MIA for a while. To everyone who doesn't know you can pretty much read my last blot or two and know my story. I am not leaving the country now so that's a relief of stress. Baby is fine and I'm still losing even though Dr wants me gaining. I have lost 63 lbs and now I feel good. For a while I was as sick as sick gets! I couldn't hold nothing down at all. I still get nausea if I am having a bad day but only get sick if I over eat..and mind you ...I'm a food craving pregnant woman who can't have almost anything she wants!!!! I do tend to over eat sometimes and get very sick feeling but Dr has me on this crazy diet to where I am supposed to eat all day long. Never in my life did I thinking id be placed on a weight gain diet! It would be great if I could do it without getting sick! Anyway I found out a couple weeks ago this will be baby boy #4. I was totally wishing for a girl but guess a boy is fine too lol. If anyone wants to keep up with me and my pregnancy find me on facebook by my email address crystylgomez@yahoo.com - I do not get on here very much bc I still haven't bought a home computer! I'm cheap and still waiting for a bargin and black Friday is coming soon!Thanks to everyone who has been and was praying for me. Hopefully ill see you on facebook soon.

Submit "21 weeks pregnant // 19  weeks post- op" to Digg Submit "21 weeks pregnant // 19  weeks post- op" to del.icio.us Submit "21 weeks pregnant // 19  weeks post- op" to StumbleUpon Submit "21 weeks pregnant // 19  weeks post- op" to Google

Comments

Well congrats on your baby boy!!
    Holy cow!! What a shock I am sure! Congrats on you baby, but bless your heart! Try to follow your Dr.'s crazy diet to get enough nutrition for you and your baby! Please take care of you and your precious cargo!
    I had four boys, too. They are awesome. Glad I got all of them just like they were.