Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jcee

Sensitive Teeth??

Rate this Entry
Hi all...

I haven't come across this question yet...but the day I got home from the hospital I went to brush my teeth an literally screeched and grabbed my mouth in pain. It felt like all of the nerves were exposed and sharp pain EVERYWHERE! a week later it is slightly better, but still can't use toothpaste, and VERY VERY gently rub my teeth and only rinse with warm water. I had NO problems prior to surgery...did anyone else experience this??

Thanks!

Submit "Sensitive Teeth??" to Digg Submit "Sensitive Teeth??" to del.icio.us Submit "Sensitive Teeth??" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sensitive Teeth??" to Google

Tags: pain, teeth Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Do not know what is going on but try sensodyne toothpaste for a while. It may help. Works for me.
    hmmm...taking enough calcium..just a thought...
    Hi Jcee,

I did read to your post and it did remind me of having the same problem while I was pregnant with my daughter, my dentist told me that it was due to the hormone change in my mouth...so I did use sensodyne for my teeth but after several weeks I was still having pain, so I decided to go on a heavy adjustment of my intake of vitamins D and after a week of taking like 4 supplement of this vit I saw a changement and suddenly the pain was gone !