Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mstill

1. 5 months on the sleeved side

Hey everyone! Its been a while since I have posted. So, what's new?? Hmmm, everything! I am down 70 lbs!!! Yay! I still have a ways to go but I am ok with that, knowing what I know now. This is truly the best thing I have ever done for myself. I feel so much better already. My energy level is amazing compared to what it used to be. I can actually clean my house and play with my kids and not hurt all week. My joint pain in almost non existent all ready. I am doing things I haven't done in years. ...
  2. 8 weeks post op

Hi all! I am 8 weeks post op. I have dropped 44 pounds total and I could not be happier. I still have a long way to go but I will get there. There are weeks when I only lose a pound or two and then there are weeks like last week where I lost five. I feel so much better already. My energy level is better than it has been in years. My legs and back don't hurt at all. I cant wait to see what 2014 has for me! Good luck to all!
  3. 6 weeks out and under 300lbs! yes!!

Hi all! I was 6 wks post op yesterday and finally made it under 300lbs. This is the first time I have been under 300 in about 6 years. I couldn't be happier with my sleeve! I have lost 37 lbs total, 26 since surgery. I feel so blessed that I will never be 300 lbs again. On another note, I am having my IVC filter removed on Friday. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
  4. Im melting..... MELTING!!

Hey all! I am 3 weeks post op today. I am doing well. Still struggling with energy level which is still at rock bottom. I have progressed to soft food without difficulty. I am still only able to eat around 2oz at a time. I am able to get all my fluid and protein in without difficulty. I have cut back to one shake a day and am trying to get the rest with food. Today I am down 2 more pounds. That makes 18 since surgery and 29 total. I could not be happier. I know this is slower than some people but ...
  5. One week post op yesterday!

Hi everyone! I have not been on since the day before my surgery. I had my one week follow up yesterday and staples removed. Everything is going great for me. I am healing well and have been able to get my fluids and protein in every day. And drumroll please............I lost 11 lbs since surgery a week ago. That's right, 11 lbs in 7 days. I have lost a total of 22 lbs since starting this journey. That is incredible and I am so excited about it. I have started on full liquids and have been able to ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast