Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Little Verbena

1. I love dresses!

I never thought I would say that before but it is true. I love dresses.

I grew up the only girl in a family with three older brothers. You know my mom wanted to dress me in those cute little frilly dresses and I would have none of it. I didn't want to wear dresses, i wanted to wear jeans like my brothers. Plus I was a bit of a tom boy and wearing dresses just wasn't handy when you are out climbing trees, catching frogs and other general stuff that tom girls get into.
  2. The problem with swim suits

I couldn't put it off any longer, I had to have a swim suit. I knew I was going to have to face it sooner or later but up until now, I put it off. But for my birthday, hubby bought me the kayak I wanted. (Our birthdays are six weeks apart so I bought him one too) Having a kayak means getting into the water and that means I had to buckle down and get that swim suit.

When I started shopping I found that there are lots of suits out there to help a girl out. Some have built in ...
  3. My new normal

Hi all,

Again, I have been lurking around but I just haven't had the time to post any updates. Life is so busy these days. There have been some big changes since my last post.

Let's see, Hubby has decided that life is just not the same without me. He put the ranch up for sale and has joined me in North Carolina. I am dancing on the clouds. We have decided to sale our respective out of state properties and buy in on a larger place out here. I will keep my town-home ...
  4. My Semi Colon

Hi all you wonderful sleevers. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Holiday time and got to enjoy some time with family and friends.

November and December were a blur for me as I was having medical issues not related to my weight. I have had a long and painful history of diverticulitis (basically, this is where you have pockets in the lining of your colon that get infected). In October I was hit with a new diverticulitis infection as I was moving from Texas to North Carolina. ...
  5. Official documents

So this was "get it together" week, I finally got down to taking care of all those annoying things that you have to do when you move. I ordered new checks, I updated my google home settings, I sent out change of address forms to my family and went to the DMV.

In North Carolina they call this NCDOT and you have to go to two different places for your driver's license and car license plates. That seems annoying but I guess it is working for them so why upset the apple cart. ...
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast