Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JLPSch

Put those Work Out Clothes On

Rate this Entry
I'm finally getting back into a routine now that my kids are back in school! Yeah! It feels good to have a schedule, but I still find it hard to make working out a priority. I find if I put my work out clothes on, I'll do it. Here's my latest blog about it:

https://downthescale.com/2017/09/15/...rior-clothing/

Have a great week!
Jen

Submit "Put those Work Out Clothes On" to Digg Submit "Put those Work Out Clothes On" to del.icio.us Submit "Put those Work Out Clothes On" to StumbleUpon Submit "Put those Work Out Clothes On" to Google

Comments

Beautiful words Jen! And I agree...getting dressed and taking those first steps is the recipe for success!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Beautiful words Jen! And I agree...getting dressed and taking those first steps is the recipe for success!!

Thanks so much!
    SO TRUE!

I "dress up" when I go to yoga class -- this morning I'm wearing black leggings, a black top and a short black/cream polka dot skirt with cream/black kitten heels that have cute little leather bows on them. Of course, I won't wear the skirt / heels while doing yoga.

GREAT post. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    SO TRUE!

I "dress up" when I go to yoga class -- this morning I'm wearing black leggings, a black top and a short black/cream polka dot skirt with cream/black kitten heels that have cute little leather bows on them. Of course, I won't wear the skirt / heels while doing yoga.

GREAT post. Thanks.

That is the best outfit ever!! If you did yoga in those heels I'd be really impressed.

Thanks for reading and sharing!!