Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. giving thanks

this Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for! We are homeowners, none of us got Covid even though alot of friends & co workers had it, my relationship w/ my inlaws is improving steadily, I'm finally starting to lose some of the quarantine weight I put on, and mentally I'm feeling much better since I got put on another medication & we added another family member. We got a great white Pyranees puppy before Halloween named Koda which means little bear & he looks like a polar bear. ...
  2. Best Personal Loan

Hello All,

I need to secure a personal loan of about $30-$40k.

I need recommendation of banks that will only pull TransUnion as my fico 8 is currently 725.

Thanks for your help and recommends.
  3. Fast tracking the Process of getting the COVID-19 shot being a WLS candidate or Obese

Itís April 2021, and sometimes I need to remind myself that obesity is classed as comorbidityÖ Iím not sure if itís denial or issues with my own mortality, but when I look in the mirror I think of myself as just being overweight. Whatís the reason for the statement, you ask? With current world issues (COVID-19) I was content waiting for my for my number to be called for the shot, I completely understand the reasoning behind prioritizing frontline workers and the venerable. But upon receiving an ...
  4. shoulder surgery & weight woes

so I finally had my shoulder surgery on 4/6/21. They were able to do it arthroscopically thankfully & remove all the calcium & arthritis & repair the tears w/o any anchors. Yesterday I had my follow up & my stitches were taken out. I can begin PT next week & can slowly start to work my way out of the sling & can drive again since I'm no longer on pain meds. Still can't vacuum or lift anything over 5lbs until PT clears me. I have been getting cabin fever & eating sweets ...
  5. Needing your HELP! with accountability...

Happy New Year, Everyone! Hope everyone is keeping well with the journey during these COVID times. I need your help keeping me accountable on my journey! So I have created a youtube channel focused just on my weight loss journey, please check it out! I love and welcome any input or support my RNY family has to offer look forward to chatting with all of you soon

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Q...xqTWLNNMGZAYzw