Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DonnaGJ

day 5 post op

Rate this Entry
Well, call me crazy, but, I did make it through work last night. Thank God for help from the staff. I lied about what type of surgery, but, they all helped away. I did wear a high abdominal panty girdle, to protect myself.
I am still grossly nauseous, and cannot find a flavor I can tolerate. I am getting enough in, and am urinating adequately. I still feel bloated. I have also had the WTH! This is NOT reversible! Panic attacks. ...with the unfortunate visualization of my excised stomach. Damn my active imagination! LOL
I am looking forward to real liquids and pudding cups. ....Swallowing well....ect. Remember, one day at a time toward my new stomach and life. No more dieting! !!!!!!!!

Submit "day 5 post op" to Digg Submit "day 5 post op" to del.icio.us Submit "day 5 post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "day 5 post op" to Google

Comments

the "buyers remorse" will go away..it is a head trip...just do some great self talk and you will be fine..it is the first week..and all those hormones..i definately went thru it..

i cant believe you are working..take care of that tender tummy of yours!!
    I was so remorseful for more than a month until I started to see more weight loss and I was wearing smaller sizes of clothes. And needed smaller shoes. I do not regret the surgery, now 6 months out. Once you start eating like a normal human being, it gets even better.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am trying to be optimistic. :-)
    I understand…I am so ready to get back to normal..well, my new normal. Tonight my fiancé was eating a burger from Sonic and it looked so good. Wasn't hungry for it…just missed the satisfaction of it.
    I told my husband that whatever room I am in, is a no eating zone! Not hungry but the smell of food makes me think I want it. Six more days until I can try the pureed diet.