Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

31startingBMI

Anyone thinking a bout getting sleeved with PCOS or Metabolic Syndrome read my profile...

Rate this Entry
If you are thinking about surgery, read my "about mean" section on my profile. I do not go into all the symptoms that I suffer from with PCOS...I wrote so much already I would have to publish a book, lol! People wit PCOS are given no hope of total recovery, just management of their symptoms. It's a mystery to the medical community to why some people get this but they think genetics plays a role. The more weight you gain the worse your PCOS. It's really a vicious cycle. Losing weight is critical to calming down your hormones. The sleeve is a tool that will help combat this mysterious diagnosis. Please friend me if you have PCOS or Metabolic Syndrome.

Submit "Anyone thinking a bout getting sleeved with PCOS or Metabolic Syndrome read my profile..." to Digg Submit "Anyone thinking a bout getting sleeved with PCOS or Metabolic Syndrome read my profile..." to del.icio.us Submit "Anyone thinking a bout getting sleeved with PCOS or Metabolic Syndrome read my profile..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Anyone thinking a bout getting sleeved with PCOS or Metabolic Syndrome read my profile..." to Google

Comments

I had/have PCOS. I had my sleeve done a year ago and I came off the pill 4 months ago and am having perfect cycles now. No cysts, perfect blood work, ovulating same day every month. It's beautiful!! lol
    I also Had/Have PCOS and since surgery I have a reg period . But I know it is for the better for my health. My doctor has told me my risk of cancer is a lot lower thank the Lord. Best thing I have done for myself.
    I also have pcps and will be have sleeve surgery in the morning.. pray for me
    I have PCOS and every time I lose weight, my symptoms improve drastically...gain weight and my body is like a freaksow at the circus taking place in a psychiatric ward!! It is horrible but I have battled with it for so many years now. Insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, infertility issues, as well as excess hair growth everywhere besides where you want it. It's no fun I'm hoping the sleeve will be the element I need to kick things into gear to permanent relief
    I am new to this board and I am just out reading and trying to learn as much as possible. I have pcos, have had my 1st nutritionist appointment and my 1st appointment with the Dr. that will be performing my sleeve. I have to go through 6 months of nutritionist appointments. I have my 2nd appointment schedule towards the end of April! I'm so excited and can't wait to read some more!
    Hi

I am also a sufferer of PCOS and was sleeved on September 23, 2014. Best decision I have ever made! I was 300 lbs but got down to 226 lbs on my own doing a diabetic diet and am now down to 160 lbs since the sleeve. Still have a bit to go to meet my goal but I am positive I will get there.

I have noticed a lot of my PCOS symptoms have decreased or totally disappeared as well. I am off metforming and still have perfect cycles. I also just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant