Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

delisa

HELP!! Surgery in 2 days

Rate this Entry
Hello
So I started working out and eating better and lost a total of 14 pounds within the first 2 of 3 weeks. Now on my last week before surgery I told my dr I felt really weak and dizzy and they advised me to go back to the diet I was doing the prior week of 2 protein shakes, water chicken and vegetables with fruit. I have done that and been drinking even more water then before and I have gained 5 pounds back. My trainer said it might be water weight I have gained back. I am freaking out. I have been putting cajun seasoning on my grilled vegetables and I am not sure if thats bad for me. I didn't ask my dr. I am going to do only liquids for the next 2 days until surgery with a light workout I hope this will bring my weight back down the 5 pounds I gained back. Talk about a struggled. Does anyone have any advice? Please help.Am I being over paranoid?

Submit "HELP!! Surgery in 2 days" to Digg Submit "HELP!! Surgery in 2 days" to del.icio.us Submit "HELP!! Surgery in 2 days" to StumbleUpon Submit "HELP!! Surgery in 2 days" to Google

Comments

You are being over paranoid. Your surgery will be the tool to lose and keep your weight off if you follow thru and eat properly. Whether you fluctuate a few pounds over a few day period will not cancel your surgery. I am 54 days post op.