Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

New Woman

1. Whats new with me!!!

SO, it has now been a year and seven months since my surgery. I lost my weight fast and I am glad to say so far have kept it off. Due to the weight lost, I also lost my breast. But, I knew this could happen and was fine with it. I was more worried about my health and being able to do things. When, I say I lost my breast I mean every bit of them (flat and flat could be). I now have had a breast job done a month ago now and I must say once again was very lucky in the dr I choose to do my surgery! ...
  2. Got an ablum up for you guys!

Posted two before pictures and one after. Will add the ones from the ball once they come in...hope you guys enjoy!
  3. Will have to change my tracker soon!!!

I am at goal!!! I had surgery dec 5 of last year, a little short of 5 months ago. I started at 217 and now 145, 72 lbs gone!!! I can't believe how short of time has gone by! I started in size 14/16, xlarge and had to buy all new stuff around two months out. Didn't want to but could keep my clothed on lol. I am now in a size 4, small but I am still losing size. Would like to be in a size 3, not tight. So, guess I will change my tracker as I lose more weight, your weight can't be less then your goal. ...
  4. 5 lbs to goal!!!

I stopped weighing about 2-3 weeks ago because it seemed the scale just would move anymore. I was doing everything right but the lbs just would come off. I didn't want to stress over it so I stopped weighing. Today, a friend was asking how much I weighted now and I said I had no clue. Most likely around 160. So, I weighted at her house and I am down to 150!!! This makes me so happy cause I wanted to be 145 by next month. Once, I am down to that I will see if I want to go to 125 like my dr wants ...
  5. Hi everyone

Been awhile since my last post. Thought I would touch base and let everyone know I was doing ok. Just a lot has been going on. I have been on here reading what everyone has been saying, just not posting. I've lost a few more lbs bit boy has it slowed down. But, I'm still losing so I'm happy. Today, my husband said at first he was not happy about me getting the sleeve (didn't want me to have any type of wls) but is glad I did now. He said it is good to see me so active and happy again! I am so thankful ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast