Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MOMX2

1. 30 Pounds to Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started this journey fifteen months ago needing to lose an incredible 159 pounds of fat! Since, I have been able to lose 129 pounds of the old me and surfacing is a woman who is happier and more confident in her skin than she's ever been. I love, love, love wearing dresses and skirts. I still keep me arms covered in most cases, but even those are getting better.

I never dreamed I'd be one of those girls who only has 30 pounds left to lose. I have people tell me all the time ...
  2. Gall bladder surgery was Friday and a funk today!

Usually a very positive person on this site, I woke up in a funk today. I'm hoping it is just the pain meds, lack of shower, and no exercise other than the laps around the block.

I want my control back. I want to wake up and exercise. I want to sleep at night. I don't want anymore incision pain. I don't want to be told I can't do something or to be careful. I want to eat like normal. At this point, I've been given no restrictions but I'm afraid to eat much.

3. Gall Bladder being removed tomorrow!

So, I posted two weeks ago about the most horrific pain that put me in the ER for about six hours two weeks ago. Well, I met with the surgeon Tuesday and learned that I do have gall stones. I never want to experience that type of pain again so I am having my gall bladder removed tomorrow morning at 6:00 am.

Hoping my recovery is very quick and with little pain as I fly to Seattle Tuesday for a 3 day training. Wish me luck! For those experienced in this surgery (not at the same ...
  4. 3 scale victories this morning!!!!!!

Ah, another great celebration of my sleeve...actually, three great victories!

Yesterday my scale read 171 pounds which I was celebrating. Today, it read 169 which is great for three reasons.....

1. I not only weigh what my driver's license says I weigh and has said for 20 years I actually weigh one pound less.
    2. I am no longer serverly, morbidly obese with a BMI of 51. I am now just overweight with a BMI of 29.
    3. I have lost a total of 125 pounds ...
  5. My NSVs!

I had to travel for work and had some time for shopping today. In one of my last posts, I wrote about feeling like I didn't belong in the "skinny girl" stores. Today, I not only went in but I bought. I bought way too much, but I had a great time. The old 3x--24w girl bought medium and large shirts, sweaters, suit coats, skirts, and dresses! I also bought 3 new pairs of shoes. I felt AMAZING! The last store ended with the checkout lady telling me I should go have my picture retaken ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast