Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ssmith9994

1. 5 years post op still doing awesome! don't get discouraged....

i periodically get on gastric sleeve and read blogs on how scared so many people are of the future and if they are going to gain back all the weight. everyones lifestyles are different but i will tell you my cravings have changed over the years and i don't so much care for all the junk. If i eat a handful of hot cheetoes i don't beat myself up about it. while i can only eat a couple of handfuls most people can devour the whole bag. lol....it took my body about a year to realize hey you can't ...
  2. Foamy protein shakes ??

I am trying to figure out how to make a protein shake without half of it being so foamy I have used dozens of different proteins, with or without fruit in magic bullet. If I let it sit it melts and separates and really looks gross have been on a few websites but really didn't get any help other than saying freeze it
    Any ideas? Wish there was a product to add to shake to help this issue
  3. 3 years post op :)

For those who wonder what will it be like in 3 years I'm here to say I have not gained a pound. I hit a plateau after my first year and half but I am happy to report I'm still wearing my size 6 jeans . I eat what I want but still in small portions and never touch sodas!! I am still chewing my Juiceplus daily. I do not get on this forum much but I will continue to keep everyone updated on my progress. Everyone always has the question... Will I gain my weight back.??? Or will your new stomach stretch?? ...
  4. vitamins and nutrition ;) TRY JUICE PLUS CHEWABLES

i went for my yearly checkup today and i seem to be doing just awesome...i have had no hair or energy loss.i had lapband removed and gastric sleeve 11/2009 and have gone from size 18 to 6.
    i truly believe it is because of my daily ritual of vitamins. my dr told me last year to start taking the gummy prenatal vitamins (you can get at walmart) and to continue with my juice plus gummies. i truly believe this is key to keeping the skin and hair looking awesome. i believed in juice plus so ...