Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Iammyownidol

1. Picking myself back up

For the past couple of weeks I have been really stressed out. Things were going on at work and in my personal life. I let myself slip a bit. Starting eating things that were bad for me and slacking on my exercise. My body rebelled on me and starting stalling. I was getting so frustrated with the scale because for three weeks I stayed between 221 and 219. I finally said screw this mess and tried the 5 day pouch test and starting working out regularly again. I am on day four and happy to report i ...
  2. 12 weeks out update

It's been a little while since I have posted. Life has been busy. I went through my first stall a few weeks ago. It lasted 2 weeks and I bounced between 230 and 226. It drove me nuts. I finally broke it. Here is an update on where I am at.

I've lost

8 inches in the bust
    5.5 inches in the chest
    10 inches in the waist
    10 inches in the hips
    4.5 inches in the thighs
    2.75 inches in the calves
    2.25 inches in the upper arms
  3. Finally a date night

This Friday I am going on my first date since the surgery. My boyfriend and I have are super excited. We picked to go to red lobster and he is going to order an entree and add a grilled lobster tail onto it for me. After dinner, we are going to go to temple for a teaching and meditation session. I think this will benefit us both. We have been focusing on our bodies. He is working on getting muscle definition and I am working on burning off this fat. He started at 140 and I started at 297. We both ...