Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

amazing

1. One year difference

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img1387984144697.jpg 
Views:	810 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	16338 Been a hard year. so much ups and downs. but looking at the difference on these two pictures,it is worth it.:-)
  2. what to eat,how much.

Kind of figured i would be wiser now. 12,5 mnths out. but it is harder. i do not feel like the sleeve is giving me much help anymore. i think i am eating to much. at the wrong times. but then i think i can not lice in "diet-mode" the rest of my life. so i am searching for the balance. and working out. shifted from a lot of cardio to strength training. need to tone my body. a lot of loose skin. going to have tummy tuck but have to wait til i am two years out from the sleeve apperantly. ...
  3. 1 year sleeve,3 years total dieting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MyCollage_59.png 
Views:	743 
Size:	247.5 KB 
ID:	15285so it is been three years since i started changing my life. my highest weight was 317lbs. i am now 160lbs. i did the sleeve a year ago today. 40lbs lost with the help of the sleeve. the rest of it i have lost on my own. i am proud but it has i bitter taste because i am really struggling this week. the weight is creeping up. i train like a woman posessed so i do not know whats going on. so i am finding it incredibly hard. but have to look at what i have done and take ...
  4. My fitnesspal

So i have been struggling with how muck kcal to eat. then i downloaded the app myfitnesspal. Got it recomended on a norwegian fitness site i am on. a good site with a lot of profesional fitness athletes. on that app u fill inn excact what u eat each day. When u register u put in your current weight,hight,age and sex. by filling in excactly what u eat (grams and kcals) and how much u train (i have a heart monitor band and pulse watch so i measure excactly how muck e burn during my excercise) the ...
  5. Sort of discouraged

I have been on this weight since May. gained 4lbs on vacation. that came off. but since then it is all on a standstill. i excercise a lot,minimum 6hr a week.i have an active job. i eat 2000kcal a day. thats a lot probably for a lot of u guys in here. but i need to acording to my doc and the nutrisionist. i have some loose skin on my stomach,inner thighs. but still i should be able to get down to normal bmi...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast