Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

starlightpunk

1. ※10 days out... and 50lbs GONE!※

So today I am officially ten days out. How am I feeling? Well the soreness is dying down, I am able to get up and out of bed with ease, and I can drive!!! I know I am still healing but its nice to almost feel normal for a change. Yesterday was the first day I got dressed and left the house. It was nice but I think I over did it. I was really sore when I got home and BEAT.

So yesterday was a victory of all sorts. When I started my journey to sleevesville I promised myself that I would ...
  2. 4 days post op!

Reposted from my other blog : starlightpunk.blogspot.com

WOW! Where did 4 days go? Today is my first official day being home! WOOO!!!! Im trying to get my 64 ounces of fluid in, which is hard when you are NOT thirsty or hungry. Plus my belly sounds like an oompah pah band!!! Move on over Justin Beiber, Amy's belly is here to rock out!

I want to go ahead and thank everyone for their overwhelming support! It was amazing to wake up to all that.

So everyone ...
  3. My Second Chance at Life.

In less than 2 hours my life will be changing forever. Some of you already know, but for those who don't, please read this with an open mind and an open heart. <3

For 26 years I have let my size and weight define who I was as a person.

Growing up I as always laughed at, poked fun of and constantly ridiculed for my size. As the years went on my self esteem got smaller and I kept getting bigger.

I would make excuses on why I couldn't do things,