Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

catheryn

1. coffee anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine25 View Post
    I noticed caffeine affected me greatly after surgery. I stick to decaf once in a blue moon, yet it still makes the tummy quite upset that it's almost not worth having but for some reason I'm a sucker and still try gulping it back once and awhile.
    I love coffee I have drank it since and before surgery, but I cant stand to drink it like I used to" matter of fact I can't eat or drink as I used to, that is a good thing.
  2. What's On Your Menu Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
    Laurie -- sounds like a good party!
    Jill -- you are amazing with all the new exercises you are trying out!
    Grace -- how're you feeling, darling?
    Yesterday --
    B/L -- onion soup
    D - 1/2 Publix Italian sub
    S - chocolate overload cake / chocolate eclair
    My back started dripping blood yesterday -- and noticed more numbness than before surgery -- looks like a rough time ahead!
    Good Lord in heaven will be praying for you,I pray that your ...
  3. Goallllllll + some

Quote Originally Posted by kelz View Post
    Thats great to hear wow im new and dont have a date yet but cant wait congrats again
    stay strong you will get there I had my sleeve on the 2-14-13 and I have never regreted it. I have lost 37lb and am doing great. alway's keep Jesus in your life and God Bless you and your family.
  4. 1/2 way to goal - pix

Quote Originally Posted by Delores512 View Post
    That is fantastic. what a difference that has made and it sounds like you feel even better than you look. This just gets me more excited to get my surgery. Congrats!