Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Joolah

1. 6 months post op

Just a quick update
    I am 6 months post op down 90 pounds I haven't done my measurements yet .
    I was wearing size 30/32 pants and 4X shirts. I am down to a 22/20 and an XL shirt. My face and neck look thinner even to me :-)
    I exercise almost daily and I feel so healthy and strong. As some of you know my passion for food starts witg working the earth. I am days away from starting my gardens & I can't wait to get out there and work up a sweat. I can't wait to be able to eat ...
  2. 4 months and 4 days post-op

I am doing REALLY well. I feel great and am exercising 6 days a week. I am even training for a 5k in March, assuming all the ice is gone & the temperatures finally make it into the positive numbers, the race will be cancled otherwise. I have been waiting to post for the last 4 days, I wanted to be below 300#, I am at 300.2 AARRGGGGHHHHH. I am getting plenty of protein 60-80 grams daily, although I still have at least 1 shake everyday, as always I try to eat "real" food for most of ...
  3. Its working!!!!

3 months ago yesterday I had my gastric sleeve surgery. For whatever crazy reasons I kept thinking "its not working" well I was REALLY wrong. As of yesterday i am down 70 pounds and 69 inches since surgery day. I am amazed!!!! I knew I was wearing jeans I had been "saving until I lost a few pounds" and jeans that I bought before my daughter was born. I honestly NEVER imagined it be this much, this fast, this easy. I am even below my pre-pregnancy weight. I have had a few bad ...
  4. My Thanksgiving Pledge

My Thanksgiving pledge:

I will NOT over eat
    I will ENJOY my family
    I won't drink any empty calories
    I will make sure I have plenty of water
    I won't just sit around eating, even after I an full
    I will go for a long walk after dinner with my kids
    I won't feel guilty, berate or belittle myself if I slip up today
    I will listen to my sleeve and love myself for all the healthy choices I make.

This is my pledge
    Julia ...
  5. can I really be changing?

Today I experienced a startling change in myself. I was riding my stationary bike at 16-20 mph average on medium difficulty and I did it for 45 mins w/o breaking a sweat or wanting to stop. It was actually fun. I think I am seeing a time change in my attitude abt exercising as well as how long I can workout. I am so pleased w/how I am changing b/c of my sleeve.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast