Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rayer

1. Tomorrow's the start of the one week countdown

I'm scared, excited, nervous, hopeful, anxious, willing and ready!! Tomorrow starts the first day of my liquid only diet and I'm starting to feel like this is really happening now. It's been 6 months in the making and I can't believe in 8 days I'll be sleeved. I've made some positive changes in my behaviour over the past several months but I'm thinking I should have done more. I've learned a lot so hopefully that counts because starting tomorrow, I'll have to really apply everything I've learned ...
  2. Counting down

2015 is the year of change. In January I had my first group meeting for the overview given by my surgeon. After him explaining the different types of bariatric surgery, I chose to have the sleeve gastrectomy. As required by my insurance company, I have to meet with either my PCP, or nutritionist, that works closley with my surgeon, every month, for 6 months. During this time there are several classes that I must attend to help me understand and educate me on this life changing journey. ...