Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

zkroll

1. hmmm???? 1800 calories after one year????

I have had my sleeve for over a year now. I have lost over 80 pounds and I am very happy with the results. I am very active at work but I do not exercise. I have been able to sit down and eat much more than 4 oz at one time more like 16 oz and I still feel hunger all the time. I have been having 1500-1800 calories a day. What can I do? Anyone else out there with this problem, I do not want to gain the weight back.
  2. eatting tooo much????

I have lost about 70 pounds and I am almost down to where I want to be but I just don't feel any restriction these last few weeks. I have been sleeved for about 7 months now. I had my surgery in Mexico and the worst thing is that I don't know who to call when I have questions about the normal things I should expect. I have heard to start taking prilosec or nexium but other then that I wonder if my stomach has stretched. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  3. slow weight loss and I can eat anything without restriction

I am almost 4 months out and I have very little restriction. I have not lost a huge amount of weight. I have been stalled for about a month now. Any suggestions from anyone who is this far out? I can have bread, pasta anything I want I try not to eat these things but I do occasionally.
  4. No Restriction?

I had my surgery about two and a half weeks ago. I am able to eat anything I want. I feel no restriction or very little pain and it goes away within a few seconds. I have had chili (pureed) chicken, tuna, steak (pureed), sushi, rice, noodles and I feel no pain or feeling like I am going to throw up. I try to measure my portions but I am still hungry because I try to stay within 4-6 ounces. I am not sure what is going on has anyone had this problem?