Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. To tell or not to tell.........

I have been having this debate in my head for quite some time...and maybe it's premature because I have not even seen the surgeon for the first time yet (Nov. 30) but after years of contemplating I have decided this is it, I am definately having wl I need to decide if I am going to tell people I have had wls. It's going to come up....when people see a drastic weight loss with anyone the first question they ask is "how did you do it?" I see a lot of people...I am running a clothing ...
  2. Not losing

I lost almost 20 before my surgery, and I have lost about 16 more since the surgery, but that was 5 weeks ago last Friday. I really haven't lost in the last week and a half. It's making me a little cranky! Please tell me I didn't just have surgery to lose 16 lbs!! I know that people get stuck briefly, but I didn't expect it this soon! Any feedback about other people's stalls and how long they lasted would be greatly appreciated...
  3. Tomorrow is the big day!

The past 6 months have seemed to fly by and tomorrow at 10 A.M. my life will completely change and I couldn't be more excited. I've been going through a lot of emotions the past few days but I know I'm making the right decision. I have my bags by the door and I'm ready to go. I know I need to sleep tonight but I don't know if I'll be able to. I am not looking forward to the next couple of days but am very excited for all the stuff that will come afterwards.
  4. Surgery tomorrow!

So my day has finally arrived and I am calm and nervous at the same time if that makes sense! I am ready, (I think) but VERY hungry right now!!! Let the games begin!! lol
  5. im almost there

I have 2 days left til i get sleeved and i so ready for it!!!!!!!